Return & Limited Warranty
Seascooter.co only handles warranty requests for units and parts, purchased in their territory, that were purchased from authorized retailers. In case a warranty claim is made for units purchased outside the territory or from unauthorized dealers, repair and labor costs may apply. The decision to accept such case is subject to Seascooter.co judgment and approval.LIMITED WARRANTY
- ALWAYS inspect to ensure the product works properly every time before use. Warranty of this product does not cover any damages due to misuse.
- Failure to follow the user(s) instructions on packaging and/or user(s) manual may result in damages or loss of your cameras including but not limited to any user’s personal items, all of which are not covered under warranty of this product.
- Use at your own risk. Manufacturer(s) and/or suppliers/agents are not responsible for any damages/repairs, loss to cameras/electronic items including but not limited to any user’s personal items directly and/or indirectly resulted in the use of this product. Damage(s) resulting from any use, misuse, accident, and normal wear and tear are understandably not covered under this product warranty nor be responsible by manufacturer(s) and/or suppliers/agents.
Seascooter.co provides a standard Limited Warranty for 3 months from the date of purchase for new products in the United States and European. If you're not located in the United States or European, please contact your Local Distributor for warranty arrangements in your territory. Seascooter.co ONLY warrants products purchased from an authorized dealer. Any part of the product supplied by Seascooter.co and found in the reasonable judgment of Seascooter.co to be defective in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced by Seascooter.co without charge for parts or labor. The product including any defective part must be sent to the Seascooter.co Service Center within the warranty period. The customer will pay for the expense of delivering the product to the Seascooter.co Service Center. Seascooter.co will pay for the expense of returning the product to the customer.This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse negligence or accident, or that has been operated in any way contrary to the operating instructions as specified in the User Manual. Any flood, loss or damage, for any reason, that is caused by accidental release and sinking of the unit, or from flooding an o-ring sealed or water tight area will not be covered under warranty. This warranty does not apply to any damage to the product that is the result of improper maintenance or to any product that has been altered or modified so as to change its intended use. This warranty does not extend to repairs made necessary by normal wear or by the use of parts or accessories which are either incompatible with the product or adversely affects its operation, performance or durability. In addition, this warranty does not cover items that experience normal wear and tear. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN THE DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD. AND SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, ARE DISCLAIMED IN THEIR ENTIRETY AFTER THE EXPIRATION OF THE APPROPRIATE WARRANTY PERIOD. Seascooter.co OBLIGATION UNDER THE WARRANTY IS STRICTLY AND EXCLUSIVELY LIMITED TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE PARTS AND RETURN OF THE PRODUCT TO THE CUSTOMER. Seascooter.co DOES NOT ASSUME OR AUTHORIZE ANYONE TO ASSUME FOR THEM ANY OTHER OBLIGATION. Seascooter.co ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE EXPENSE OF RETURNING THE PRODUCT TO Seascooter.co SERVICE CENTER, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCT AND LOSS OF TIME OR INCONVENIENCE. EXCLUSIONS: BATTERY. This warranty also include the battery. CUSTOMER INQUIRIES If your unit is not operating, please refer to your User Manual before contacting our Customer Service Center. For any damage or repair work required, please do not return your product to the store where it was purchased.RETURN / REPAIR POLICY Customers must call our Customer Service Center and ask for a Return / Repair Authorization Number before sending the product to the Service Center. Returned products must be shipped with original packaging including the polystyrene packing material and all defective parts. Please contact our Customer Service Center for assistance in handling your case.RETURN / REPAIR PROCEDUREF or further assistance to better provide the most convenient product warranty support please provide us the following information when contacting us:Product Owner complete legal name.Product Model Number Product Model Code Proof of purchase date and order ID from authorized retailer (receipt).
- Contact Customer Service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Service will provide Return/Repair Guide.
- Make a copy of your proof of purchase receipt.
- Pack the defective unit and all parts in its original packaging including the polystyrene foam.
- Attach the copy of your Proof of Purchase (receipt) to the outside of the box (clearly visible).
- Ship the package to the Service Center.
PLEASE NOTE: Deliveries that do not have the Proof of Purchase (copy of receipt) and Return / Repair Authorization Number attached clearly to the outside of the box, will not be accepted by the Service Center. IMPORTANT: Any Return / Repair must be discussed and authorized by our customer service in advance. We will then provide Return / Repair instructions after our customer service has authorized your Return / Repair application. Returned products must be shipped with original packaging including the polystyrene material and all defective parts.